Micronesian Chefs Association
The Micronesian Chefs Association was founded with the intent of
bringing professional chefs working on Guam into an organization
which would be beneficial to them and to the profession as well.
MCA Mission Statement
1. To develop and promote of the art of cooking and international
cuisine and the chefs profession.
2. To develop a local Chefs Association which will gain respect
and support both locally and internationally.
3. To further promote the interest of the profession both in Guam
and from an international perspective.
4. To promote the training and education of junior members of
5. To advocate the development of a culinary team to represent
Guam in international forums.
6. To develop mutually beneficial contacts with all branches of
the local and international hotel and catering industry to gather
support for the association's activities.
7. To build an association which encourages membership participation
for colleagues of all sectors of our profession and develop camaraderie
between local and expatriate chefs on Guam
8. To solicit funds and enter into contracts necessary to accomplish
the preceding purposes.
Membership in the MCA is open to the following persons:
Professional Members: Executive Chefs, Pastry Chefs, Sous Chefs,
Chef de Parties Annual Dues $50
Junior Members: Commis Chefs, Kitchen Assistants, Apprentices,
Tourism Students Annual Dues $25
Allied Members: Educators, Purchasing Managers, Stewarding Managers
Annual Dues $50
Associate Members: Suppliers/Vendors, Hospitality Related Corporations
and Businesses, Media Members Annual Dues $75
If you are interested in joining the MCA or have general questions
regarding the organization please email MCA secretary Gordon Mizusawa
General Membership Meeting